Welcome to the Tiny Tigers Kids Kung Fu Course: Monkey vs Panda.
Below you will find more information about our classes, and you can scroll straight down to the bottom of the page for the course content.
In our classes we use martial arts as a way to teach fundamental skills that have been shown to predict success later in life: Awareness, Focus, Resilience, and the ability to Integrate these skills in all that you do. We aim to support each child’s natural growth, helping them to coordinate their bodies and minds, to have fun exercising and being physical, and to learn to overcome challenges which we believe to be the first step towards becoming a confident and successful person.
At our Tiny Tiger age these skills are largely taught through fun games, play and meditation. In addition each term the children learn a series of Kung Fu moves inspired by two different animals to help them develop their physical co-ordination and engage their imaginations.
This term all of the Tiny Tigers movements are inspired by the movements of Monkeys and Pandas. Each week on FuTube we provide a training plan for your children including tutorials and follow along videos as follows:
- Their Move of the Week Practice which includes:
- Sifu Ross demonstrating the Move of the Week for the Tigers (the Tutorial) for you to watch with your child to understand the Kung Fu move for that week (these moves will join together over the term as the children learn the entire sequence or “form”)
- Our instructors teaching follow along’s for the Tigers to join in with (the “Follow Alongs”).
- A Silent Masters practice (this is their meditation practice)
- A Game to play at home which nurtures their Kung Fu Fundamental Skills of Awareness, Focus, Resilience and Integration.
If you have any questions please just get in touch via the LiveChat or email@example.com. To help you see all the moves when put together in the Monkey vs Panda Form please have a look at our “Full Run Through: Monkey vs Panda” below.